Ideal for general tyre shop use offering a high level of bonding for all alloy wheels and “all weather” fitment. The TRAX “PROFESSIONAL” range has been introduced due to demand for higher levels of adhesion ensuring that weights do not fall off.
- Tape approved for Original Equipment use
- High bond - sticks better to alloy rim surfaces
- Soft foam adhesive backing – sticks better to the inside of alloy rim surfaces
- High bonding strength at elevated temperatures
- Can be fitted at low temperatures down to 14°F (-10°C)
- High quality tape made in Germany by Lohmann
- Plastic coated for superior appearance and corrosion protection
The soft foam Lohmann tape sticks better on alloy rim surfaces increasing the bond strength.
With hard foam (eg blue liner), adhesive tapes moisture can ingress underneath the adhesive reducing the bond strength.
Ideal for cold weather fitment. normal blue liner tapes have much reduced stickiness at low temperatures and are recommended to be fitted at a minumum temperature of 16°C.
The PROFESSIONAL range can be fitted on cold wheels down to 14°F (-10°C) . Ideal for winter use.